New to forum

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi everyone Thought I had started this intro but part way through tipped myself out so hope it does not turn up in the wrong place!  I live in Auckland  NZ with my family near some beautiful beaches which provide a lot of material.  We did live on Dartmoor for 10 years as my husband is from Plymouth.  I've been attending watercolour classes for 5 years and absolutely love it.  There is a wealth of talent on this site and I look forward to viewing more of it and contributing from time to time.
Hi Judith and welcome to the site. You should be fairly well established in your progress after 5 years of watercolour classes. Don’t forget to share your work with the other members by posting on the gallery, if you want critique or advice then you’ll need to ask for it, either on the gallery or the forum.
Hi Judith welcome! I am sure you will enjoy painters online and the forum. We are a friendly bunch and there are a few challenges on the go to take part in hope you join in! 
Welcome to the site , as said we are normally a friendly bunch , and alway will to give advice if we can.  Youhave some really nice work in your gallery look for to seeing more.
You're very welcome - you've got some spectacular scenery to work from in NZ, which I look forward to seeing more of. 
Hello Judith, I am gaining some invaluable advice from everyone as I am fairly new to painting and like you I love it. I look forward to seeing your work.
Hi Judith and welcome to the forum.  I log on almost everyday, there’s always something of interest going on and lots of advice, help and encouragement.