Lifemodel-starting in the New Year

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello everyone, I am a middle aged lifemodel, looking for work early in the New Year. I am primarily looking at assisting artists or very small groups for short to longer periods with accommodation. I am very friendly, adaptable and looking for references after many years away from the profession. I am happy to answer any questions you may have, thankyou😊😊
Hi David. Hi do think you are posting in the wrong place. I used to run life drawing groups and employ life models on a casual basis. I found my source of models locally through word of mouth and local art colleges . Or on occasion meeting someone I thought would make a great model and talking them into it. None of us could shell out a large amount to pay the model but we managed a modest hourly rate. No way could we have afforded travel fees and accommodation. I think most groups work the same way. Why not advertise locally ,look up on going life groups and I’m sure you will get lots of work. Alan was quite right about advertising in arty mags. Flogging dead horses springs to my mind with your requests on here.