Hi everyone

You must log in to interact with the forum threads.

Please note: Our website relaunched on the 18/09/2019 and to access your old forum account, you will need to follow our upgrade procedure here to reinstate your old website account.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
I do Steve.  It’s sort of dragged up from the house .  I live at the foot of the  Clwydian range  in Denbighshire so at the back of Sylvs shed are fields and hills .   It is a bit beautiful.
What a wonderful place to live and paint.  The view from your studio window is stunning.
Yes it is ...I love it .
Yes it is ...I love it .
Hi Carrie,    I ve been painting behind my sofa for the last four years.  My son has finally moved into his own home.. so I now have the use of a bedroom for my own space, love it,  only thing is I don't seem to find enough space to store all of my artwork and equipment.  I must find time to organize it. But for now I can paint whenever I want when I want.  Although I do prefer to paint Plein air. In Cornwall where my studio is the awning of our tourer. All good fun...   A summerhouse was promised by my hubby a few years ago...but... Anyway have fun and enjoy your painting,   I have learnt  so much from the forum . There is always great encouragement.. 
Showing page 2 of 2