Hi All

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello from Warwickshire. Many years ago I did gain an A level in Art,since then not done much, but now I'm going to get back into painting. I would very much like to be able to work in watercolours. Drawing is coming along although I do struggle with perspective. Hopefully with the warmer weather coming I can work outside and paint the garden. Karen
Welcome Karen, nice to hear you are getting back into painting. This forum is full of good artists who will help if you have any questions and the gallery is the best place to show your paintings to other members, a lot of them paint as a hobby like me, others are professional artists but everyone is willing to share knowledge when you need it. Happy painting.
Welcome to the site Karen. I hope you enjoy your painting and look forward to seeing your work in due course. Hope you add your voice to the Forum where we exchange ideas, advice and a bit of good-natured banter. As Margaret says, a lot of us paint for pleasure.