Hello fellow art lovers!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi everyone, I’m a new member here and feel so inspired to see everyone’s art. So much talent out there! 
Welcome to the site Pauline, please do engage with us here on the forum, and it would be great to see your work on the gallery.
Thank you 🙏🏻 I will do! 
Am also new here.  And very very new to painting or art of any kind (despite being in later life!) I visited the National Gallery yesterday and especially the Bernardo Bellotto 'views' of Konigstein.  A small (free) exhibition of 5 huge scapes brought together for the first time.  I would recommend this.  They truly belong together - it would be a shame to split them up after October 31st Norrette
Well, welcome to both of you.   And yes, it's always a great shame to split paintings that were intended to belong together apart - it's disrespectful, apart from anything else. 
Welcome, Pauline and Norrette. You can always get some good advice on here, I’ve been painting for a very long time, but still learning! Enjoy your painting experience. 
Hi Pauline and Norrette welcome!