Hello Everyone

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hey, This is Christeen Zueh and I am newbie. Glad to be the part of this community, 
Hi Christeen I just joined myself  it's looking good  Tim
Welcome Christeen and Tim! I have found the site to be very friendly and supportive. I look forward to seeing your work in the gallery.
Welcome Christeen and Tim.  You’ll enjoy the forum always something going on.  Great advice and support from other members.  Always friendly.
Hi Christeen and Tim welcome to the forum! We are a friendly bunch and as Hilary says always something going on that you can join in with! 
Hi Christen and Tim, welcome! I joined at the beginning of lockdown and have found it friendly and supportive and as an amateur self taught painter have learned such a lot and grown in confidence. Look forward to seeing your work in the gallery.
Hello Christeen and Tim. I join a couple of weeks ago and have found everyone friendly and encouraging with plenty of advice on the site.
Thanks  I liked your autumn painting  Tim
If you mean mine, well thanks very much.