Hello

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Have only just found this section on the forum! So I've probably gone about this back to front, as I've commented on other topics before introducing myself! Sorry!  I'm Helen, and I've been painting for about 11 years, in acrylics. I haven't had an arty career (I quit an art degree at university after a year), and the 30 or so years since then have been the regular 9 to 5 life. I quit this too, just over a year ago and now I'm a gardener and a painter.  Neither pays very much, but I get by, and wouldn't swap it for a well paid office job! I just sold a picture yesterday, so we can eat this week! (Gardening has been thin on the ground with the weaher lately
Welcome to the forums!  Don't worry about not introducing yourself - I don't think I did either - and, didn't in fact find the forums until I had been posting on the Gallery for a while.  I really like the paintings in your Gallery :)   Hope you enjoy the forums - they were quietish for a while but seem to be really busy at the moment.
Hi Helen and welcome, you have three lovely paintings, hope to see you posting more!!
Thank you Margaret amd Linda, and yes I will post some more soon... It took long enough with those three.  (I'm not that great with technology but getting there!)
Hi I’m becky I’m a animal artist and full time carer for my partner I like in Peterborough in the uk  I hope to learn from others and make some new friends 
Hello Becky welcome to POL and the forum. In general we are a friendly lot and enjoy painting etc it’s a good place for advice and guidance. Look forward to seeing some of your work.
Hi Becky, like Paul says we are a friendly lot, you will get plenty of support and advice if you need it from everyone here on the Forum.
Thanks Paul  for the lovely welcome 
Thanks Linda for the lovely welcome