Hello!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Alan, thank you, and for your encouraging comments on my work, much appreciated.
Denise, thank you for your comment on my painting. I agree with Heather re commenting on people's work. Just looked at my account and I have already commented over 1000 times! It gives me such pleasure seeing everyone's work and I love being part of this community.
Denise, thank you for your comment on my painting. I agree with Heather re commenting on people's work. Just looked at my account and I have already commented over 1000 times! It gives me such pleasure seeing everyone's work and I love being part of this community.
Diane Boswell on 25/09/2020 22:39:41
Diane thanks, after your post yesterday, I commented on many more painting. It’s lovely to see new work coming on everyday. I don’t have anyone to discuss art with, so now I feel I have a place to come to if a have any questions to ask. Everyone’s art is just so incredible. Denise.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Hello Diane, amd Denise also! I've been here about 6 months I think, but don't visit a great deal as I try to limit the time I spend on the internet in any shape or form... (plus after watching 'The Social Dilemma' recently, I'm trying to spend even less time online!).  In my short and infrequent time here, I have found everyone very friendly, and there's always someone out there who has the answer to any art-related question you may have 🙂
As I have been on this site for over 2 months now, I thought I should introduce myself. Really though, I just want to express my gratitude. I have found everyone on here to be friendly, supportive and generous with their feedback. There are so many talented artists on here as well as beginners like me and I really enjoy looking at all the work. So a big thank you to everyone, including those who manage the site itself. So much I could write, but will just say I am 64 and I live in  the West Midlands and work part time as a counsellor. I have always had an appreciation of art and now it is my daily companion.
Diane Boswell on 24/09/2020 20:49:29
Hello Diane, I am new here. I have found the site very useful. I am also a beginner. I loved your painting Trauma. I have just started commenting on other artist's painting but I don't feel I have the experience really, to make any comment's as I have only been painting for 5 months with no previous experience. I do know what I like visually though regardless of my lack of knowledge of technique and technical skill. I have picked up some very good tip's already and like you, have found everyone very friendly. Denise.
Painful Painter on 25/09/2020 10:23:53
Painful Painter Art is art and you do not have to be an expert to have an appreciation or opinion about what you see, so do not be shy!  There is nothing painful about your work.
Thanks Gudrun, I think I have learned the past few months that behind each painting lies the soul of that person. I think I would comment on everyone’s paintings because I love the variety and passion behind all of them.
Showing page 2 of 2