G'day everyone

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Well I had to do the g'day thing right? being an Aussie now living in the UK it comes as expected hehe. I discovered the Forums today after a couple of days of putting up some artwork! So doing the right thing and saying hello. The last couple of months has been the first time in many years that I've started getting my art out there, but the encouragement so far is overwhelming! Really determined to continue with my re-started artistic journey and give it a go now after being distracted by too much over the last 20 years :) Thanks! Eril Nisbett
Welcome to the site Eril, I look forward to viewing your work and commenting, I am assuming that you will be represented on the gallery pages as ezza77 or will it be under your name, it does tend to get confusing at times, I post on the gallery and the forum under my own name so there can be no confusion.
G'day Eril, and welcome.
And G'day and welcome from me too, Eril
I've been really impressed with your work so far Eril. Welcome. Linda Wilson
Good to have you in here
ezza77 (12/1/2016)
Well I had to do the g'day thing right? being an Aussie now living in the UK it comes as expected hehe. I discovered the Forums today after a couple of days of putting up some artwork! So doing the right thing and saying hello. The last couple of months pokiestar.com has been the first time in many years that I've started getting my art out there, but the encouragement so far is overwhelming! Really determined to continue with my re-started artistic journey and give it a go now after being distracted by too much over the last 20 years :) Thanks! Eril Nisbett
Hi, I'm Naomi, I just joined this forum. Nice to see you here. I think you'll find all the answers to the questions you are interested in.

Edited
by NaomiAllen