As below :) - not quite a newbie

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Well, that was fun. I went to upgrade my account and I was on an old, inactive email address. Messaged the POL team, who said they'd have a look at it, which as far as I'm aware didn't happen - so looks like it's starting all over again :) Anyway, my name's Anth Knight and I paint mainly automotive subjects these days, although if you look me up in the gallery (Anthony Knight) you'll see that my subject matter has varied wildly over the years. I'll be re-populating my gallery seeing as I can't comment or reply to anything on the old one - don't worry, no more than four images a day lol. Cheers, Anth.
Hi Anth. Apologies for the fact that we didn't resolve the issue for you. September, when we first launched the new site, was absolutely manic. Looking back through my emails I can see that this wasn't resolved. If you'd like me to get the technicians to merge the two accounts drop me a mail and let me know. I promsie we will get things sorted this time! Dawn
Hi Stan - yes the gallery limit is per 24 hours!
Hi Dawn, nope, it’s absolutely fine, happy with the new one now my gallery’s pretty much up to date 👍 thanks for replying, can imagine that it was a bit mental at the time! Stan, some people get a bit emotional about the four gallery posts per day thing, but it’s easy enough to populate your gallery over a period of time - redoing mine took a couple of weeks at one image per day 👍