Will Kemp

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Will Kemp runs an online art class and I have purchased a few of his courses over the years. I have found his delivery inspiring, calm, articulate and professional. He also has a few free videos which can be found on YouTube. Certainly worth a look.
Will is a great tutor and extraordinarily generous with his advice - in his place, I think I'd regret starting a thread on varnishing acrylics, though: it began months ago, and every now and then I see yet another question on the self-same subject, not infrequently repeating questions which have been answered by the ever-patient Will already. But while I haven't taken one of his courses, I can certainly endorse all you say about his professionalism and dedication.
I'm aware of a number of online art courses but haven't come across Will Kemp. I have used Barry Raybould's Virtual Art Academy which offers a very comprehensive and structured course of 'workshops' which cover everything from the basics to advanced techniques. Worth a look if you are looking for courses. I will look up Will Kemp out of interest.
I discovered Will Kemp when trawling the YouTube stuff and followed some of his stuff in oils, that shows you how long ago, because my oil painting stopped in 2013, due to the accident. I actually sent it to Will and he was very helpful.
I've made a note of his name and will look him up Syd.