PaintersOnline, Leisure Painter and The Artist have teamed up with Winsor & Newton, offering you the chance to win one of four sets of art materials worth over £350 per set (RRP).
You could win all these fantastic art materials:
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Lightweight Metal Tin 24 Half Pans (worth £141)
- Winsor & Newton Series 7 No. 7 Wood Box (worth £115)
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Cold Pressed Block, 300G, 23 X 30.5cm (worth £33)
- Winsor & Newton Professional Water Colour Set of Ten Sticks (worth £49.99)
- Winsor & Newton Black Fineliner Assortment Set worth (£12.50)
- Winsor & Newton Iridescent Medium worth (£7.50)
- Winsor & Newton Sketching Pencils – Six Set worth (£8.49)
For your chance to win one of four sets of art materials from Winsor & Newton worth over £350 per set (rrp) simply answer the question on the right.
Closing date: 31/03/2020
Winsor & Newton
Winsor & Newton were granted its first Royal Warrant by Queen Victoria in 1841, and have received the endorsement ever since.
Today Winsor & Newton remains by Appointment to HRH the Prince of Wales, and may display The Prince of Wales’s coat of arms.
Known for his commitment to ecological issues, the Prince of Wales has additional criteria to qualify for his Warrant asking that companies meet a code of good environmental practice if they are to supply his Household. Winsor & Newton are dedicated to making sure that their materials, manufacturing processes and the way they communicate with artists minimises their ecological impact.