How and why?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Just looked at the gallery and someone has managed to post eight items today, of which six are identical! Tessa
I was just thinking exactly the same thing.. if it’s accidental most would go in and delete the duplicates 🤔 perhaps he will realise in a little while and do so....
Just spotted it Tessa, it’s beyond me. This really does need looking into, I’ll speak to Dawn In the morning and find out how! He may well have had technical issues and will hopefully remove all those that are the same!
Yep. I was just about to say. Sloppy moderation. It must be said.
The Gallery needs active Moderation methinks so that this sort of thing can be weeded out. People who manage to post without their user name being displayed fall into the same category.
Some times it does take a while, when you tap the save button, for the post to go through, so it maybe a case of just a little patience. I've done it myself, when I first started This maybe the problem?
Jo Pedersen has just posted a picture three times so Tessa can't clock off yet. It's a decent painting, but multiple postings means that a percentage of the comments will be about that rather than the quality of the painting.

Edited
by alang23