Unidentified antique drawing, pls help

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Dear all, Appreciate your cooperation and help in identifying the artist signature on the below antique drawing. Your support will be greatly appreciated. Kind regards,
I doubt if this is antique. Unless you have a provenance for it. It looks like a badly drawn ink/ water colour life drawing. It also appears to be on news print. The mount looks relatively modern. Sorry to be so negative but I have hoards of my own badly drawn life drawings in similar frames and mounts also on news print. Mine are mainly ten to twenty five years old. I still use news print when I can get it. Hopefully I am wrong and you have a Picasso nude from his blue period. If you want to buy any more please PM me . LOL.
I can't read that signature at all - the style of the drawing resembles that of many artists; almost any artist who has ever made a sketch in a life class; the paper is interesting - IS it newsprint? Rice paper? The mount and frame are modern, but the drawing may not be - whether it's any good or not is something else again, but I fear you haven't got a Picasso or Matisse there.....

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.