Artists easel

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I have a brand new cappelletto easel that I have been given, unfortunately it is to large for my studio, original cost £1100 anybody interested in purchasing at a give away price,£500 would be reasonable, This lovely Cappelletto studio easel is made with premium beech wood, that has been oiled and is stain resistant. The square base makes the easel very sturdy and steady. You can adjust the height using the crank mechanism making it versatile and adaptable for using with a range of different sized and weighted canvases. Maximum suitable canvas height is 235cm/ 92.5” Weighs 32kg, the base measures 70x68cm and it has a height of 210cm-380cm Canvas distance from the floor is 50-150cm Features a double shelf and two draws for storage The draws open from the side and are removable Crank mechanism, that adjusts height makes raising heavy canvases easy Exclusive spacer system offsets the canvas from the supporting surface to allow painting edge to edge The crank handle is removable for close-up work Extended central pole that has a metal stabiliser so your canvas is secure Sturdy base comprising of 4 brake casters and 4 levelling bolts
I can't justify the cost to myself, even though these are indeed great easels and at the price it's a bargain. Maybe post a picture if you can - that should set the juices flowing!
Jackson's sells these, I believe.
Maybe there's been second thoughts, Alan. Which is a shame if you could have purchased this. I've had a look on the Jackson's site and it is indeed a lovely item. The Cappelletto :c5-50 is also a nice item and a reasonable price. While I was browsing a watercolour easel caught my eye ej009 and vastly reduced. I'll be asking about the extra shipping cost before I dive in. So glad I popped in to this thread.
It is a lovely looking item and a bargain at that price, I'm hoping the extra postage cost is for overseas. I've asked for more info in the Q+A thread. Some items are just too much and I too would want a significant improvement in my art work in the time scale you have mentioned :)

Edited
by carol