Catch up

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 2
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around lately but hubby has been diagnosed with a very aggressive brain tumour which came out of the blue. No op but radiotherapy starts tomorrow to try and slow it down. I haven't wanted to paint and not had much time for commenting etc., but have been checking in to see if you are all here! Will try and post when I can and apologise if I've missed anyone's paintings.
Oh Margaret, so very sorry to hear that. Yes we are all still here, painting and chatting away! I’m not surprised you’ve been out of the loop, but keep looking in when you can and keep your chin up. Xx Tessa
So very sorry to hear your news, Margaret. All the best with the treatment and we'll see you when you're ready. All the best Bri
So sorry to hear your news. Sadly, I know exactly what you are going through.
So sorry to hear this Margaret. I pray blessings on you both.
I can only echo the sentiments expressed by everyone else. I've missed your input and hope you'll look in when you can. Lew.
I join everyone else in sympathy and good wishes for your husband's recovery, Margaret. I'm a firm believer that prayer always helps and i will certainly do that. Jim.
Fingers crossed all goes extremely well. Best wishes
Missed this, Margaret, and echo everyone's thoughts and good wishes.
Best of luck to hubby! XX
Margaret, so sorry to read this. I sincerely hope something can be done for your husband. Please keep us up-dated when you have the time.
All I can do is add my belated best wishes to you and your husband for a good outcome. I was away painting last week in a group that included a lady who has recovered from two brain tumours with only some hearing loss as a result so let's hope.
Showing page 1 of 2