Help ( Tessa )

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
It’s all changed ...Robert pointed out that my mail box was full to overflowing . So went to my P C to empty it ( can’t do it on an iPad) .i don’t seem to be able to empty it on my P C ...have done it lots of times ...help .
Sylvia, not being able to empty your inbox on the PC may not be your fault. I inadvertently posted the same picture twice on the gallery earlier and I’ve been trying for the last hour or so to delete one of them.....and it won’t! It could be the site, I haven’t had a problem before, and I’m using my iPad. Perhaps it’s having a hissy fit?
I have never been able to delete from iPad Idon't think anyone can. But on my mac there has always been a facility to do so but it has vanished. No probs ,will contact POL team next week. thanks
Under Messages, which should appear at the left of your Inbox screen, there's an option, right at the bottom (again - should be!), to empty your Inbox. If you can't see that on your PC, try adjusting the size of the page or scrolling left if there's an option to do that. Othewise, it's the site, not you.
I've had cause to report this Ixnatty on a few previous occasions, I had thought that Dawn had deleted this nuisance from the system - appears not! Just reported it again.
<div style="text-align: center;">I've done it... emptied the box. Thanks to Dawn and a patient techie. Please message me as and when. I am free...</div>