NEW ART GROUP WEEK FOUR

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Today was the fourth week of my new art group, again no idea how many would turn up, But on the stroke of ten in walks six students, panic .what I am going to do with 3 brand new students who wanted to learn to draw, so dividing into two teams starting with the group who can draw, I gave them ideas on drawing a landscape which we would paint later, with the others it was back to stickmen, squares and various shapes, so they could get used to drawing. We had an early coffee break , then the watercolour paints made their entrance and so did a few surprised frowns from the newbies. They drew a little landscape whilst I set the old group up with the paints and a few hints and left them to get on with it, Here they all are hard at it. Back to the newbies to start them on clouds and landscapes. They all had a painting to take home and lots of enthusiasm. With a “cry of see you next week” the room emptied, I was left shattered but happy, where did that two hours go, now is the time to think about next week…….

Edited
by Tao

Well done Tao sleep well tonight. You will be refreshed and full of ideas for next time. The feeling of achievement and delight in what the group have achieved, makes the effort worthwhile a Very rewarding experience. You need to do nice something for yourself, glass of wine perhaps?.
Well done Tao sleep well tonight. You will be refreshed and full of ideas for next time. The feeling of achievement and delight in what the group have achieved, makes the effort worthwhile a Very rewarding experience. You need to do nice something for yourself, glass of wine perhaps?.