Back Copy Wanted of The Artist March Issue 2017

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi, I am looking for a back copy of the Artist for the March issue 2017- Haidee Jo Summers article on painting snow scenes of allotments. Many thanks
Try emailing Haidee-Jo through her website. She will probably be able to assist and be happy to do so.
Yes, a very good book, and so much more to learn than painting alone. There's a good write up on pallet and colour choice, I've found this invaluable for tonal effect for a given time of day and season.
Hello. my apologies for not getting back to you sooner, thank you all very much for replying to my post. I tried the Artist publishers but they have no back copy for this issue. Haidee-Jo recommended me to this group as she is unable to locate her copy at present . Many thanks Tessa , I would love your copy and I will contact you via a personal message . Thanks again Phill
I have a copy if you still need it
Hi Joanne, many thanks for your offer. I managed to obtain a copy from another member. Phill