Art

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
How do you upload your art to this site please.
Hi, I assume you mean to the Gallery and not to the forums? If so, click on "My Account"; which brings up your "My Account" page which includes a "Welcome" and will show any images you have uploaded in due course. Go to "Options" on the Right Hand Side and click on "MyArt". On the "MyArt" page, go down the left hand side to "Add New Item" and click on it. That will take you to the page for adding a new items and then you just need to work your way down. Good luck and hope you enjoy the site - I've been on here since the summer and found it a friendly place :) Maggy
I have no idea what I am doing trying to upload something to the gallery. I uploaded a picture ok but it was on its side. On my laptop it looks fine but just ends up on its side in the gallery. Tried a number of times to change it but to no avail, so in the end deleted it. It was a photo of an A5 sketch. Is there a preferred format? I only found out about the forum from the face book page.
Thanks for the reply, i use an ipad to take the picture, so i am guessing that is the issue. It is then transferred via Dropbox to my laptop.. i have tried editing the picture before on the laptop in paintnet which did not seem to do anything. i will try again.. Mark