ART TUITION - JOHN HOAR

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I have'nt been on an Art Course for some time but find myself looking at those by John Hoar, I find his style of Indian Ink / Watercolour extremely attractive & unique. I would love to hear from anyone who has been on one of his Courses - their experiences, comments, good or not so good !
I did a search, last night, for John Hoar. had a marvellous evening watching his presentations online. A fluid confident artist. Although I haven't actually taken an art course with him, and this is what you asked for, I'd just like to say, 'look as if you won't go far wrong by taking a course with him' If you do it would be interesting to know how you got on.

Edited
by carol

I don't go on courses - but I do know John Hoar's work; I should say you're bound to pick up something from him just by watching. Probably popping his name into Google will unearth comments from those who have taken the course.
Attended a week's John Hoar 'line and wash' course at Dedham Hall in April. Had a great time and a lot of fun drawing with sharpened twigs ! Examples attached - John's work, not mine.