Syd.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 2
I have been wondering what has happened to our lovely Syd Edward . I emailed him some time ago as I felt concern about him. Anyhow I have just received a message from him , he has been very poorly and has just come home from hospital. So please let’s welcome our lovely gentleman back....( we’ll he has his moments as most of us do ) . He says he is going to drop in and say hello before long. Looking forward to it Sydley 😊🌻😊xxx.
Thanks for that Sylvia. I have been wondering why he hadn't posted anything on here for some time and pleased he is making a recovery. Get well soon Syd.
Yes, get well Syd...be nice to have you back. I miss your take on things. Lew.
Well done for asking, Sylvia, because we'd all noticed his absence I'm sure. All the very best, Syd - take it steadily and don't go overdoing it, but it'll be great to see you back.
Goodness Syd, I wish wed known. Very best wishes you old blighter do get well soon. All the best David
I too have been worried for quite some time, and had been tossing up whether to try to find out via a personal message to one of the forum regulars. I had emailed him earlier on to ask how he was but didn't get a reply. So many thanks Sylvia for letting us know. It will be lovely to have him back again, I can see he's really been missed.
Rest, take it easy and get well soon Syd.
Oh Syd, sorry you have been poorly and hope you are on the road to recovery. I'm sure being home will make you feel better. We have all missed you and will be glad to see you back posting with us.
Welcome back Syd! Glad to know that your brain is in tip top condition!
Welcome back Syd, I've missed you! It will be great to have your input to the Forum at the times you feel up to it.
Welcome back Syd. David
Good to hear you are battling on Syd. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Showing page 1 of 2