Loging On

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Don't know how others are getting on but I still can't get on to Painters-online.co.uk. My only way is to search Leisure Painters and navigate back to POL. Am I the only one still having problems? Sketcher [Kevin Keeley]
I don't get that problem so I can't help, sorry.
Me neither. I have the POL website bookmarked in Goggle Chrome with my password saved and it takes me straight into the gallery page - Windoze 8 on a tablet
Just to add to this - my computer's power supply failed the other day: as I need a computer, and would miss POL, I had to replace it (food parcels would be appreciated at this point...) and the best value I could find was a machine powered by Linux rather than Windows. Two bits of advice - use Chromium (Chrome for Linux) and whatever else you do, don't use Firefox as a web browser. It's truly horrible, slow to the point of rigor mortis..... oh and the other thing: if you're going to change your password, as I had to, do write it down so you don't have the experience of trying to log in with Firefox, on which the new password was saved, and finding you've already totally forgotten it but can't get into the browser to update it again. Wonderful things, computers: a) when they work, b) when they don't have to rely on the memory of the pushing-70 contingent. So far I'm not missing Windows, but there's bound to be something Linux won't do - so if you'd all like to buy a painting or two (just an itsy-bitsy one: think of all the money I'd make if you all did: I have!) I could save up for a super-duper-puter which will do everything for me except tuck me up in bed at night.