Deeply weird goings on on POL

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
The other day, on Blogs, there was a post by one Roop Fisher. Alan Bickley, Sylvia Evans, and I all replied to it - though one of my replies simply disappeared, and I posted another (briefer one). Today, I looked again to see how the discussion was going - big fat nothing. No blog from Mr Fisher. Now, it is of course possible that I dreamed all this, and should in future take more water with it. But it would reassure me if someone would confirm they saw it too......... I mean, I saw the doctor yesterday who assured me I was doing quite well; I'd hate to have to go back and tell him I've been imagining things...
Bugger...my reply just vanished as well. I answered him first and recommended that you should take him under your arm, wing, paw. I told him about your e book. I also pM d you. So yes a mystery,.i didn’t see any comment from Alan . So it’s been gone a few days. maybe he just didn’t like us....some people don’t 😇

Edited
by SylviaEvans

He's presumably taken his post and the picture he posted in the Gallery off himself - pity, and I don't know what we did to frighten him off... I even went out of my way to be quite nice about Bob Ross, which does take it out of me a bit ... but not as much as thinking I'd just made the whole thing up might have done. Oh dear - perhaps if we actually TRIED to put someone off, we'd not succeed......
I did notice also that the blog had disappeared. Hadn't realised that he'd taken off his posting also. We were all nice about Bob Ross, weren't we?. Well, I did suggest that he may find it beneficial to stop copying Bob's work and concentrate on realistic landscapes, nothing wrong with that I thought! He was given some good advice regarding paint, brushes and medium, advice that would have solved the majority of the issues that he was having. He said that he was going to paint the same painting again using exactly the same materials - you just can't help some people!, they ask for advice and then ignore it, but we continue to try...