private messages limited

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Did you know that you are only permitted a certain amount of received messages and when your inbox holds that amount you cant receive any more . You cant delete any messages from your full inbox ( no shredder here.!). so you cant do anything about it ! If you want to verify this fact try a private message to me and get a laugh at their lame information for not allowing it. However my friends on the forum know that I cant get this service and use the easy alternative of an Email which amounts to the same thing in any event and is just a private message anyway.....Syd
I never knew this, but on saying that i have never messaged or received a message from anyone on here. 🙈 Thank you for the info.
You can delete stuff from your inbox, there's a litle drop down box over on the right side of your inbox that lets you either move to other folders or delete selected messages. Tony
Hello I didn't even know we had a mailbox on here. Where would I find it please? best Georgina
Am aware of how the forum mail / pm works. I was just giving Georgina directions to get to her inbox / mail when there isn't an incoming message triggering the letter icon.

Edited
by Haas

Does anyone know why the messages page isn’t working. All I get is the little circle whizzing round!
It’s reported and Dawn asked the technicians to have a look at the problem, as it was Friday afternoon it probably won’t get fixed until Monday at the earliest.