Winners of the April sketching competitions

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Take a look at the winning entries in the first of our six sketchbook challenges in Leisure Painter and The Artist https://painte.rs/2wKRG0U Very well done to Janet and Alan!
Well done Alan and Janet...lovely work.
Thanks Lew, what a great surprise it was, most unexpected! Well done Janet, a super page of sketches. The standard was so high in both of these challenges, it could have gone to any one of us who entered. Plenty more opportunities to win, so make sure you get those pencils sharpened and give it your best shot.
Well done Alan and Janet, very well deserved.
Thanks Margaret, Ellen and Sylvia - yes, I've had worse weeks!
Thanks Fiona and Marjorie, I always enjoy a challenge and love to take part in these set competitions. These current one's are taking me out of my comfort zone, that's a good thing for me. To have two highly esteemed artist's such as Adibanji Alade and David Bellamy set those challenges makes it even more worthwhile.

Edited
by alanbickley

Congratulations, Janet and Alan, nicely done.
Thank you Carole, it's always nice to have an appreciation from fellow forum contributor's. It was quite a surprise as there were some brilliant entries - as always!