Has anyone had their work accepted for our open art exhibitions at Patchings this year?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 2
I saw that both Alan and Georgina have had work accepted for our open art exhibitions, huge congratulations to both of you! I am sure we would all love to hear if any more of our regular gallery artists were successful this year. Let us know how you got on.
I've had my 'Study in Saffron' accepted
Nice one David!
Thank you Painters Online and also Lesley. Russell are you Davide19? Its so hard to know who is who with these forum names, but I think thats a thread all on its own!
Well done David, hard luck Lesley but never give up trying, you mustn't do that, so have another go next year. I've already congratulated Marjorie and Georgina previously. That must be it then from the forum members, unless there are any latecomers to the party. Lesley, I may try and get there this year if I'm not away in Spain.
Congratulations, Alan, Georgina, Marjorie, and David. Hope I have everyone, well done.
I believe Sarah Jennings got one in too, so congratulations to her too! I love her work.
Well done, Sarah. Just might have a go myself, next year. A high bar has been set, so, something to aim for.
Yes, well done Sarah, I also enjoy seeing her work. I think she's up in Lincolnshire as I recall and paints full-time. Go for it Carol, it's always worth a shot.
Thanks for the encouragement, Alan :)
Hello, Been posting in the gallery for a while now but this is my first post in here. Well done to all of you who were accepted! I entered for the first time this year with http://www.painters-online.co.uk/gallery/art-view,picture_184210.htm and wasn't accepted but am on the 'Highly Commended' list which I am absolutely thrilled about. Very encouraging and just put the biggest smile on my face. Look forward to seeing what got in! Rebecca
Well done Rebecca, I've had a look at your entry and it is really super work and your gallery looks wonderful.
Showing page 1 of 2