BBC Painting Challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
OK, maybe start it here? But I bet it'll wander over several headings.... On the day, I did think Oliver had shaded it - even if I always thought it would be Anil. He - Oliver - deserved it. I was sorry, frankly, that he got disparaged on this site for reasons which had nothing to do with his painting ability, although I also realize that the one of us who did that also recognized his ability. Leaving ALL of that to one side, taking into account legitimate criticisms of the programme, I felt that all of them should be proud of their achievement. They were very brave, they exposed themselves to criticism from which I would have shrunk, and in the end I felt for all of them. All of the painters in the final, even though some were handicapped by nerves and hesitation, deserve praise. I'm sure they'll all go on to greater success - and all of them deserve to.
And indeed - see above. We can't put EVERYTHING under general discussion though, or will find it swamped by Every Other Subject.
Absolutley Robert. Those four were great all of them. Funnily enough I enjoyed it a lot more than last year.
Yes Syd ...you were hid.