Who on earth are you?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 2
My frustration with not being able to relate some of the aliases on the Forum to the works on the Gallery finally boiled over this morning and I decided to just regularly ask people and keep a file (knowing that I won't be able to remember you all and don't want to annoy people by asking more than once). I know that the Forum stalwarts somehow know who everyone is but I don't, and would love to check out your work on the Gallery. So I've started with the three I do know - Wanderer69, Splosh, and DavidG4YVM. So don't be surprised if I just ask from time to time so I know who you are to look for your paintings. The file is kept on my hard drive, not anywhere else. Thank-you.
Oh Sandra join the club. When I originally lined the forum an alias was asked for . So I have had at least two...then was resurrected with my own name . Which makes far more sense as you can look at pics on the gallery and know who is posting and it feels like real person and not a daffy name.
Mine is "David H" I was hesitant to put my surname (for various security reasons) but then it appears on the pictures as my signature is very legible so I didn't think that one through.
Lol I've got.one worse now my phone has updated...i cant see who's posted what it's all just anonymous posts unless people put their name at the end David
My artist name is Aya I can't give my real name because im on the witness protection scheme because I witnessed the return of Zena warrior princess and the Government made it all into a conspiracy and brainwashed the whole world with this song.
Mine is CA Jones...but I see our Sylvia has already let you know, thank you.
Thanks Carol, I'll look out for you on the gallery. I've worked out most of the others over time.
Thanks, Alan. It does take some time to follow who's who. I think it nice we can comment on each others work in the gallery, they disappear so fast then it becomes difficult to find them.
I'm Alan Green - not worried about people knowing my real name as it's all over place for everything else I do - and I sign my drawings as simply "Alan" with the date
I am Spartacus. D Sorry...couldnt resist.
:D Nice one.
Thank-you to those of you who have replied on this thread, I'll now add you, and will know how to find your paintings. I have also asked a few others on threads where they've posted. It was actually when someone (I forget who) asked David G4etcetc his name that I thought of the solution, ask once, and record the name. I know I won't remember everyone.
Showing page 1 of 2