Does anyone recognise this signature?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I picked up this cute painting in a charity shop recently for just £3! It appears to be oil on canvas. I think the signature says John or Johan? I’m not expecting it to be anyone that is known but would be nice if anyone did recognise it? Many thanks in advance.
Very modern and new looking frame. Nice buy for three quid. I have just bought a tiara also in a charity shop for two pounds. Actually i cant see the signature properly you have managed to get the flash on it. Personally i would put it on the wall and enjoy it. Though if you are very curious , go to an auction house and ask the question from the experts... good luck?
Can't see the signature. I don't know if the picture is worth anything, but the frame is - I know that's not very helpful, but from all I can see here, this could be a very modern painting rather than one with any age, and as such it's just pleasant, not valuable. Bung it on your wall - for £3, you've got a bargain.