Trying to Find Her

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Can anyone please help find out any details about this painting? It is a blurry picture from a camera phone, apologies. The picture was taken of the painting somewhere on the Middle East back in early 2000s.
Needles and haystacks .....
What is a reverse Google search please?
Reverse Google search is, I believe, posting an image into a search box and having Google find it, rather than you seeking the image by using key-words and such information about it that's already available to you, if that makes any sense. In this case, I doubt that it's going to come up with very much - for one thing, the picture isn't recent, for another it's not well-known, and finally, it's not that good, so is unlikely to be a celebrated work of any description. It looks a little, and only a little, like an attempt to pastiche Rénoir - but I may do it an injustice.
Reminds me of a girl I once knew... I'd like to find the girl more than the artist.