Just saying hello

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi all You're my first art forum. I've recently delved into my dusty art box and I'm planning on keeping it going. No doubt I'll be asking opinions, advice and I'll be ploughing through past chats.☺ Alicia Oil pastel and a touch of acrylic.
Welcome to the party; we think you'll like it here. Great picture, but your art will be seen more in the gallery
If you look at the coloured banner right across the top of the page under the PAINTERS ONLINE title, you'll see 'gallery' on the left. Click on that, it'll take you to the gallery page showing the latest art postings. Clicking on one you like will enlarge it and show you more of that artist's work. There's also a box that allows you to search for an artist. Scrolling down the posted images will bring you to the gallery page numbers (1 to 4900 odd) at the bottom right. Page 1 is always the latest work, the pages go backwards in date order (more or less). I hope that's not too much info.
I like your painting, especially the light on the sea, but really wouldn't want to be in that lighthouse..... welcome to the forum, the site takes a little bit of getting used to but if in doubt click on the headings at the top; eg, you'll find forum and blogs under Art Community. Makes sense, but not immediately obvious.
Hello Alicia, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find lots of interesting bits here from the gang! I look forward to seeing your work in the Gallery.