Happy Christmas

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
On behalf of the whole team at The Artists' Publishing Company, I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a wonderfully creative 2018! I am in the office tomorrow and then back on January 3 - I am sure you will manage without me for a few days, Dawn
Happy Christmas team and Dawn...have fun.xx
Have a wonderful Christmas break Dawn and thank you for all you do for POL.
I agree with Sylvia and Margaret, Dawn. I wish you and the team a Happy Christmas and thank you for all you do for us members. Enjoy the break :) Mia
And from me too Dawn and co - and thanks for all you do to maintain and keep this site so vibrant - it is so much appreciated
Well Dawn, we'll just have to, gulp, struggle on as best we can, won't we? You'll look in, I expect, from time to time - shake your head exasperatedly, and head back to the After 8's, mince pies, and another slug of port. Such is my plan, certainly ..... All the best to you, yours, and your colleagues at TAPC for Christmas and the New Year.
Many thanks to the POL team for a year jammed pack with scrumptious magazines :) Wishing you all a Peaceful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
I can only echo what has already been said. Thank you for your great work, and have a wonderful Christmas. And Pat, that's a stunning Christmas card. Lew.
Thank-you for your Christmas message. Wishing you and your team a very Happy Christmas and a safe and relaxing holiday. And thank-you for the great work you do maintaining this wonderful site.