Sennelier Abstract Acrylic

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Browsing ken Bromleys site for restocking and I came across Sennelier Abstract Acrylic... Heavy bodied.... Anyone experienced in these?
Hi, I have recently, purchase a few of these and just love using them, I bought them for the fact they are in pouches easier to use and less waste full. The colours are also bright which some times saves on messing around mixing. I'm no expert, but they certainly live up to my expectations. The heavy bodied is great it you like to leave brush marked or build up texture. As I'm one who just likes experimenting, I even tried them with acrylic pour plus water of course. With no problem. I also thought they might be good to do the van Gough painting, but I gave up on that one. Try them I'm sure you can't go wrong. Hope this is of some use to you.
Thank you Lesley..... always tempted to use heavy bodied paints for texture.... I will dabble soon I guess.