SKY Portrait Artist 2019

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Don't think, DO!
Yes, you must do it AG.
Oh, we all have self-doubt, me old duck ..... be brazen: I've held back all my life, and it's done me no damn' good - don't know that brazen self-confidence would have done me any better, frankly, but on the whole it's the better choice.....! Go for it. Go on - you've got the ability. If you don't put yourself forward, no one else will.
No prizes for hiding your light under the proverbial bushel...give it a try, don't end with 'if only...'
It's also #portraitnovember for the Twitterati - post your portraits,Tweeps; use the hashtag
4 hours does seem a tight limiting I agree..... Made a start on the self portrait yesterday.... Once done I can try a 4 hour painting and see how it goes, as my style is not loose at all.
Good luck! I'm undecided.
Good luck AG, I'm avidly watching this series and have mostly got the heat winner right but sometimes I don't agree at all with the judges but then what do I know lol. Go on Gudrun, have a go!
Good luck AG! I'm not sure I've ever finished a painting in 4 hours (not one that I would show to anybody, anyway!). I always enjoy the series, it's been a good one so far this year and I've even found myself agreeing with the judges a few times! Kay M
How exciting AG!! If you don't try, you don't know, I always say. Best of luck!!! I was considering entering the landscape one, but I chickened out. I don't have access to Sky TV at home so have no idea about what it entails - think I probably need to watch it before I enter. Also I'd be worried i'd almost certainly come across as a complete numpty on TV!!!