Landscape painting - Family Gathering

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hey, Finished another painting (well, finished for now anyways) I've recorded the progress on video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGS4RI-7p2Y
The place to post these is the Gallery, where you should get more notice and comment.
You can post work on Works in Progress, down below - if they're in progress; or Works for Critique, also down below, if you want a critique. But putting them under the Oils heading, although that's what they are, does clog the forum a bit.
Ah, sorry guys. Didn't mean to spam in the wrong section.
Wait, I looked around. I don't see a "Gallery" section. Link it for me.
Mindgem - don't worry, no need for apologies. The gallery (on which you have posted some work) is separate from the forum - go right to the top of the page and the link is the first on the top left. There's only one log-in needed so you should be able to move from one to the other with ease. Of course, I speak of desktop computers - I understand these Ipad devices have their own features, of which I know nothing...