Just saying Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi , I joined yesterday , recommended by a friend. I'm from West Yorkshire .ive been painting about four years with no training but learning by trial and error. I'm wondering about doing prints of my painting , limited editions, to see if they will sell . Without costing a fortune where would you recommend ?
Welcome - you will find lots of advice here, from many perspectives. Remember that you still have to actually sell the prints and they will cost you to produce. Do you sell your originals?
Hi Jean, welcome to the forum.
Hi and welcome to the forum. I live in North Yorkshire and there are two or three printers in nearby towns who produce prints, usually in my case in the form of cards to sell at exhibitions. Some have giclee printing facilities so it is just a matter of asking around. I'm sure you won't have to go far in West Yorkshire to find what you need, if you are a member of an art club or group they should be able to point you in the right direction.
Can't add to the advice given, but welcome to the forum. Prints and prices thereof do vary a lot ('ere: I thought you said you couldn't add to the advice...?) depending on their quality and the number produced, a limited run fetching more than a print from an almost continuous production line. Google 'giclée prints' - as Stub says, you should have no shortage of printers in West Yorkshire, or lack of local art groups come to that, which might be helpful in introducing you to the market for your work.