Post by Ms Pict re Exhibition, copied and pasted so it doesn't disappear too soon.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hey everyone, I hope its okay to post this here? I have a shameless self promotion announcement to make My local art gallery, Golspie Gallery in Sutherland, Scotland, are holding an exhibition of fantasy and surreal art called Fact or Fiction. And some of my art is in it! If you happen to be in the area, I hope you'll stop by for a look. But probably not so here are a couple of photos with my art in. 63% of original size (was 800x591) - Click to enlarge 63% of original size (was 800x591) - Click to enlarge Its my first proper art exhibiton so I'm quietly proud to be part of it. I just hope you all don't mind me shouting about it after only joining the forum a few weeks ago. Feel free to delete this thread if its inappropriate
Copied and pasted so it doesn't disappear, that should say. Don't get confused, this isn't me: but left on the General discussion thread, it was almost certainly going to get buried beneath new posts. RJ
Hehe, thanks for this Robert. I looked in here before and it seemed mostly about other people's stuff, or competitions, rather than our own shout outs. I'll definitely use it in future though because you're right, the other thread might disappear if activity gets going in the discussion section. Thanks again :) Candra