The next three weeks

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Just wanted to let you all know that I will be off work for the next three weeks (moving house) and therefore won't be available to assist with any queries, problems etc. I know that the forum is in the very capable hands of Robert (can't thank him enough for his help with the spammers!) but for any other issues please contact my colleague Deborah ([email protected]) and she will do her best to help. POL isn't her department at all but she will be able to contact the technicians if necessary. I have the technicians looking into the spam being added as gallery comments - we can zap the offenders but they will come back in different guises of course. Please don't click on any suspicious links that may come in emails via the gallery comments, or reply to them, we will do our best to keep on top of them! So I will be back in the office on October 24 - assuming I can remember the way of course .... Dawn

Edited
by painters-onlinet

Have a good house move Dawn 🗝🔑🗝🔑🗝🔑🗝
Hope the move goes well Dawn.
Best wishes Dawn
I shall be ever vigilant, Dawn. Best wishes for your move, and thanks for sending me the e-mail newsletters I'd missed with some wonderful articles in them.
We're all waiting for the house warming party! Good luck