POL

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I hope someone can help with this. When I have finished perusing the forum and wish to go and look at the gallery I find the only way is to back up until I get there. The other way is to logout of the forum and then log back in to the gallery. There doesn't seem to be any link in the forum menu to do this. Now it may be me having senior moments so please help!!!
Well that makes two of us then, I have the same problem too. Seems ridiculous that there's no link.
What are you using? Desktop pc or one of they infernal devices like an Ipad? On my computer, there's a bar at the top of this page listing all the areas of the site - all I have to do is go to the top left and click on Gallery - I'm always logged in, so I can go straight there. The journey from the Home page is slightly more complicated, I admit - but I still don't have to log in and out again to get to anywhere on the site I want to go. I think the site is set up primarily for desktop computers, but there's no problem I'm aware of if you have one.....
I use my laptop, a tablet and my phone. Now on my laptop it's fine and I can negotiate between gallery and art community but on my tablet or phone I can't get back to gallery from forum without logging out and then logging in. I'm glad I'm not the only one having strange problems on their tablet. Sylvia, I too get a problem if there are lots of posts, having to go out and clicking page two. Oh the wonder of technology!