TIME TO SAY "FAREWELL"

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I have decided - now that my art has taken a new direction - that it is time to leave POL. Wool Fibre Art, which I now embrace, is not really covered on this website. Thank you all for some interesting and spirited conversation during the past year or so. I hope you all continue to enjoy your art in its many forms. Sylvia - I hope that your husband continues to improve and makes a good recovery. All the best to everyone. Adele.
That's a shame, but I'm sure it will all work out for you somewhere Do drop us a link to your new stuff too
Adele I will miss you and your wonderful comments. please keep in touch:crying: Tao
If you're still having a crafty lurk about the site, Adele - you're right of course that there's nothing on POL about your new direction, but you could always start a trend - introduce us to the new subject. And you've had things to say about, eg, oil painting, even if you're not doing any currently, which were of interest.... so perhaps your decision won't be one of those immutable ones, which one can come to regret in the fine, fat fullness of time.... Either way, I hope you're getting over your arm infection by now - as the years wear on, if it's not one thing, it's summat else..... As my old Yorkshire granny would have remarked, if I'd only had one.
Oh Adele, so sorry to hear you are going, I did enjoy hearing your comments and agreed with most!! Good luck with your wool fibre art, perhaps you will find a forum for that and I hope your arm improves so that you can go on creating. Best wishes.