Paint in style of Vincent Van Gogh

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Have you seen our latest painting competition? To celebrate the launch of the film Loving Vincent, which opens next month, you are invited to paint in the style of Van Gogh for the chance to win sets of Van Gogh oil paints from Royal Talens. There is also a question-based competition for the chance to win too. Take a look on the competitions page http://www.painters-online.co.uk/competitions.htm I know you will want to take up the challenge!

Edited
by painters-onlinet

This sounds like the sort of challenge that I will be up for. I can get close and personal with some thick oil paint and I may even use my hands. If it means consuming a bottle or two of Absinthe then so be it... one has to get into the spirit of things. (pun intended).
He is good, that lad - visited his website? You should....
My friend Sarah Wimperis did that too Seamas, perhaps you know her? I can't wait to see it! Do you know when it will be in UK cinemas?