Art Books sale---any good posting details here?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I am doing a bookshelf review of all my current art books, with a view to moving them on to new owners (well, some of them, not all). I have passed a small number to local charity shops, but still have quite a few to deal with. I don't "do" Amazon (for various political reasons) and have found Ebay to be pretty hopeless for selling proper art books----crafts, yes, but not art. I have honestly read them and gotten as much as I can from them....and the trouble is I keep buying more, on occasions, and need the room! Is it worth my while to list anything here?
Yes, I would have thought it was - I've bought paint listed on here (a collection from a painter no longer able to work), very happily indeed; I've made contact with paint-makers; and I do buy books - I may well have those you would be offering, but if so at least I could endorse your choice of those of which I thought highly. You're not a business, you're basically like the rest of us (as it were) and I think that's just what this section of the site is for.
Thanks Robert...I haven't quite finished sorting yet but when I get a list together I can put it up.
Hmm! that's an idea. Stacks of art books above my head right now. Am I ever going to read them again? Doubtful. If I hold another one day sale, I might included them in that, but spring time.
Yes, do put up a list. It's always good to browse a good bookshelf