How about this oil painting?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Looks good but it would be better posted on the gallery where more will see it and comment.
Well - how about it? It doesn't look like an oil painting to start with, though presumably it is if you say so. But it would look better on the Gallery.
Looks like a watercolour to me with a very neat border all round which is usually an indication of a print, anyway, have you bought it or painted it?, we are not mind readers on this forum, give us some information about it, Also it is in the wrong place also as other's have said unless you are seeking information about it which is doubtful. As to the painting itself, well It's been painted by an amateur.

Edited
by alanbickley

It will look better on the framed and then hang on the wall. Are you the person on the picture ?
It might be better to frame it, but it looks good, and I don't care whose work it is
My last comment on this one, I think. Yes, it probably is an oil painting which has been screen-printed onto a thin flat sheet of canvas, a printing method ideal for multiple copies and using the four process colours CMYK. The very clean borders give it away as well as the flat surface as each separate screen is applied in thin flat layers. This is almost certainly the same process as the other thread with the display of two 'paintings' for appraisal or whatever he is after.

Edited
by alanbickley

Twist - appropriate?
It is beautiful, however if the painting canvas with a frame will be more wonderful.
I second that Sylvia.