TON OF GLASS BOTTLES TO GIVEAWAY

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello fellow artists! I have acquired hundreds of glass bottles over a couple years, this was intended to be used for a project but i now have to move and cannot allocate any more space for it Over 100 glass beer bottles, wine bottles etc.. Can exchange/trade materials if this interests you,willingto give away to an artist who will put it to good use Thanks! Dalia
A few visits to. the recycling centre shoud solve your problem. Thats what other people do with bottles.
Now if they were still FULL - I'd be on to you like a shot. But empty bottles - try an art college, they could be valued by someone putting a concept/installation together; or they could be used as subjects for painting. But I have more than enough bottles, empty or otherwise, of my own ...
I reckon you should drop everything and make the project you originally planned with the bottles. Then sell it for a mint.
Great idea gmckinno.
I can see them now in an exhibition, along with the bricks or they would look good next to Tracey Emin's bed.
I’ve got bottles by the dozen but inspiration simply doesn’t seem to come I cannot summon up ideas I’m feeling sullen. Should I smash them should I paint them could recycle be an option should I take them to the auction or perhaps I could instead keep them underneath the bed and should my bladder wake me with an overwhelming urgency I won’t have far to waddle I can simply use a bottle there's so much to gain just wish me, please, good aim.

Edited
by MichaelEdwards

I like your wit Michael!