Jenny

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 6
Hello all, I've been working on my first real live commission in yonks for the last couple of weeks, blocking in the background before I manage to grow a pair and tackle the face and hair :) It's coming along fairly well, I'm away for a week and a half as of Monday so hope to at least get the hair roughed in. Anth
Well it's looking good so far Ant, I look forward to seeing the finished piece.
Thanks Margaret! Got some more time in this afternoon, hope to have the background completed before I leave on Monday afternoon: Anth.
Back from the US of A now and got some progress over the last couple of days: Blocked the hair in, needs working on but I'll have to wait til it's dry to detail it. Hope to get it finished in May. Anth
Seeing as I was on a roll today, finally got back onto this one. Hair's still just blocked in but the face is coming along: Got a free day tomorrow so hopefully there'll be more progress on this and the Plymouth on here in a separate thread. Anth
Coming along really well Anth - could be my double - I wish!!
Cheers Adele! She's nowhere near as much of a fox as you :)
My word, this is coming along well Anth, she's looking gorgeous.
Thanks Margaret! Got some free time this afternoon so cracked on: Pleased with progress this weekend. Anth.
Had yet another case of painter's block, but seem to have overcome it and started on Jenny's portrait again last night: Hope to get her face and hair finished in the next couple of days, then it's relatively straightforward from there.
Just found about this this morning Adele: <rant> Photobucket have decided to start charging for 3rd party hosting, which I found out about accidentally this morning by seeing the Photobucket warning on this image. They are now going to charge $400 a year (!) for a paid account with 3rd party hosting. This means that, unless I pay this extortionate amount, anything I've posted over the last 8 years using a Photobucket IMG embed code will not show images. And that's the way it's going as I'll be buggered if I'm paying more than my car insurance for the year to host some photographs! </rant> So...I'll dig out a free or reasonably-priced image hosting site and repost the last couple of pics here. Trust me, it's looking good though lol.
Such "thieving b--------". Completely agree with you Anth. Thought my computer had gone haywire. Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get sorted out.
Showing page 1 of 6