Searching for info

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi. In my family we've had for about 40 years two drawings of boats in a port or docks with lighthouses in the background... They were bought at auction in Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire in an auction. They're by an artist called Pamela Russell. Maybe someone could help me out with info about her/direct me to where I can find out something! Thanks
I tried Googling her and got a too young Pam Russell in USA. Certainly good nice drawings. Can't really help, good luck I am sure there will be a clue somewhere
No luck for me either - usually Google Images throws up something but no....!
I found some oils by a Pamela Russell, of similar subjects - ie, boats - rather in the style of Edward Seago; but can so far find absolutely nothing about the artist herself. The drawing is good, of course - is it an actual drawing or a print? If the former, it should be of more value than the latter. I'll keep looking, but it's not looking promising on the information front. You never know, though: someone on here might yet be able to help.
 i wonder if this could be the lady you seek i found this and others at an online auction Mutual Art hope it helps

Edited
by Terry Wilkinson

i wonder if this could be the lady you seek i found this and others at an online auction Mutual Art hope it helps
Terry Wilkinson on 19/10/2019 19:09:24
this one sold for 367 us dollars