Name change?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
My name seems to have changed and included the numbers 23, does anyone know why as I haven't done this!
Not a clue, I fear - weird, the way of the web......... (That's alliteration, that is: and I don't charge any extra for it...) I know there have been one or two technical issues, including our administrator being frozen out of part of the site ..... possibly a connection there.
That's odd... My name has changed too - I have never used my business name on here - only Patricia McB so how this forum has got its information is beyond me. I did not join this forum to overtly tout my business (and now it looks like that's exactly what I have done which has left me a bit miffed). The only thing I can think of is its somehow reading info from gmail user names (I tend to always be logged into gmail) or a linked site??? Any ideas???
No response from the POL team as yet... I would like to see my user name changed back to the one I chose and can see no way of changing it to what it should be on my profile settings. I'll try an email - the last email I sent was dealt with really well and speedily so fingers crossed :)
Sadly very little is reliable today....the world wide web has its own weird and wonderful ways. Some of my friends have typed in my name followed by 'artist,' purely from curiosity as to how I achieved web notoriety (Tee hee hee!), and they have commented, asking 'Was that one of yours?' And guess what....No it definitely was not, so where these images are coming from I do not know, but they are interspersed here and there with my own works. Annoying to say the least.
Hello, I'm aware I'm resurrecting an old thread here. I've been searching for how to change my generic number username to my actual name and can't find anywhere - is the process still to contact Dawn? Thanks in advance, Annie Walker