Inspiration from Artists Wk114 Featuring Artists : Peter Greenham and David Gentleman .

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Hadn’t seen his work before - as has been said, a very versatile artist with a wide range of styles and subjects. 

Edited
by Jenny Harris

I think his figures are superb, such great observation and a little quirky. I can see in his work the influence of Bawden and Nash both of whom I like. I could choose more but will let someone else have a dip!

Edited
by Tessa Gwynne

Some superb artwork posted . From me some of his excellent maritime paintings and superb architectural sketch / drawing . Second time of posting as the original was lost in hyperspace or  I just didn’t hit the correct button.
Great finds Paul, I'd not seen the maritime pics.  Here's a couple of nice landscapes I found:
Some great choices above.  The more I look at his work, the more varied it becomes.  In those chosen by Paul and Andrew I would happily believe three different artists were involved.  I admire the ability to do this.  I particularly like the first of the 'KETCH' paintings above.
I found this from a book of Edward Thomas poems, which I really like. Then a couple of designs which are very familiar. Perhaps not “art” but simple and eye catching. And one which made me chuckle.
As a few of you will know I just love trees and I  certainly love his trees .
Next weeks  featuring artists are : Nina Scott Langley and Agnus Martin , I will open the new thread on Sunday evening. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Showing page 3 of 3