TALP 2024

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 3
Yes, delighted to have been accepted🥳🥳🥳
Congratulations and well done everyone.
Well done my fellow artists…I submitted 6 oil paintings in The Artist category this year. I’m delighted to have had one accepted for the exhibition, and another oil painting highly commended. So, it’s off to the framers now!
Congratulations to Jenny, Andrew and Alan and commiserations to those who haven’t been lucky this time. I wonder how many entries there have been? I’m thinking the figure is quite high.
Congratulations to all those selected or commended. I shall look forward to seeing the exhibition. 
Congratulations to all those selected for exhibition and well done to all those who entered.
Congrats to all who entered and especially those selected. 🌼
Well done to all those who have been selected for the exhibition and who’ve received highly commended. Looking forward to seeing some fabulous artwork. 
Congratulations to everyone who have been selected for exhibition. 
Just popping up, like an amiable mole, to add my congratulations to all who have been selected. It's not something I would do - my dears, the work!  The required enthusiasm! - but (got a wee bit camp there...) I admire the resolve of those who try and fail as much as I do those who try and succeed.
Congratulations to everyone who has had work selected/highly commended (am amazed that I have both this year) and sympathies to thise who missed out this time. I've got a question: am trying to send the email to confirm that I wish to be part of the exhibition and just keep getting a 'failed to deliver' notice. Has anyone else had this? The link given takes you to a Patchings email address but think it might be an old one as the email content is worded for the 2023 exhibition. Hope that makes sense! Thank you.
Showing page 2 of 3